Help me from selling on feebay/ selling tons of cards: Inserts, numbered, autos, relics

Copying this idea from another thread, just let me know who you PC.

I've been selling on eBay for awhile now and am getting tired of the fees. I have some up for sale there now under woogey23, my feedback is over 500 with all positives. Really trying to find a different avenue to sell.

I have base/commons, variations, parallels, inserts, serial numbered, game used/relics, and autos. I'm sure I have something for you. Mostly from 2013 to present, some older.

I'll list the cards as you request them.

Also let me know if you have any football you collect.
    Last edited by Woogie23; 10-31-2016 at 07:45 AM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Any of these players?
    - Ben Revere
    - Jose Altuve
    - Adeiny Hechavarria
    - Chris Sale

Give me a day or two and I'll have some lists up for you guys that have posted so far.

Looking for anything nolan ryan that i don't already have.

If you want to pm about what Holliday cards you have that would be fine as we'll thanks

I found my organization of my cards is a lot more out of whack than I initially thought. I'll re-engage selling after I get a better handle on my collection. Thanks for the couple of deals I got already, and I appreciate your patience and understanding in those trades!