2016-17 Artifacts Box - Taken ABack..............strom

Picked up a box at last nights LCS traders night and, although there was nothing exceptional within, it certainly wasn't as weak as some of the other Artifacts breaks I witnessed. In fact the only nice card to come out of about 8 individaul box breaks was an Honoured Members Gilmour Auto.

Here are the hits:
    16/17 Artifacts Jamie Benn Stars 128 461/499
    16/17 Artifacts Brett Hull Legend 157 304/499
    16/17 Artifacts Ryan Pulock RC 177 990/999
    16/17 Artifacts San Jose Rookie Redemption Red-204
    16/17 Artifacts Frederik Anderson Orange 16 43/55
    16/17 Artifacts Brad Marchand Gold Aurum A-9
    16/17 Artifacts Jason Dickinson Rookie Materials Silver 178 382/399 White and Green
    16/17 Artifacts Nicklas Backstrom Emerald Jersey Patch #33 28/75 Black and White Patch
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice break. I'd be interested in trading for these if they're still available.
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Nice break Pete!!! I seen these were out when i was at WalMart yesterday but i did not buy a box (yet) lol..

Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    Nice break. I'd be interested in trading for these if they're still available.
    They are still available. I am interested in that Emerald Hoffman so plmk if I have anything lese you would like to go with them. Thanks

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Quote Originally Posted by jameslacarte View Post
    Nice break Pete!!! I seen these were out when i was at WalMart yesterday but i did not buy a box (yet) lol..
    Eww....does Walmart even sell the hobby boxes?

I would call that a pretty par for the course Artifacts break
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by geschrocks33 View Post
    I would call that a pretty par for the course Artifacts break
    That was my thought exactly.

Congrats on the patch!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Solid break, Pete. Nice Backstrom!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content