Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Feedback

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Feedback

First let me say thank you, software is very user friendly and a super fast way to get cards listed for sale. I really think that this site is on the right path to becoming a heavy hitter in the industry. One suggestion I do have, that I think would make things a little easier for consumer is adding a filter in seller's store. Again thanks for putting this out, it is probably the best trading card program I have ever used. Thought about using it for my personal collection but none of those are for sale.

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Is there a way to exclude items that you are selling when searching for cards to purchase? For example, I have started to list a lot of my PC doubles. I don't however want to necessarily see them all when searching to see if there are cards that I still need from other sellers.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a way to exclude items that you are selling when searching for cards to purchase? For example, I have started to list a lot of my PC doubles. I don't however want to necessarily see them all when searching to see if there are cards that I still need from other sellers.

hmm not sure, I've only been using for about 3 days. I did figure out that if you're at someones store and go to search store, leave it blank and press search, it will bring up filters.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

Thanks for the comment!

For the filter we already have some filter when you search in a store. Are you talking about this ?

Unfortunatly for now they are only showing up when you do a search in the store.

But it will change soon :) We are rebuilding the web site from the ground up with a better user experience.

Thanks

David
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

Wow! What a great suggestion to integrate in our new web site !
    Noted.

Thanks

David

SCF Rewards
    Country

Afierce playing with other for awhile I figured this out thanks