Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Wright

David Wright

Are there any David Wright collectors interested in some lower end stuff? I picked up a small collection the other day and it had quite a few Wrights... base, rookies, GU/Memorabilia.

If interested, I can put together a better list. Would love to move the whole thing as one. Selling is preferred, but will listen to trades if the offer is right.

What David Wright gu do you have available? I don't really collect him, but he is a "local". I have a few Cubs gu available ---

2001 Topps Traded and Rookies TTR-FM Fred McGriff bat
    2007 SP LEG. CUTS Leg. Mat. LM-RS Ryne Sandberg uniform
    2002 Sweet Spot Classic B-FJ bat
    2005 Reflections Fabric Reflections FR-GM jersey

I collect Wright but have hundreds already. Could you send a list?

Quote Originally Posted by EArnold23 View Post
    Are there any David Wright collectors interested in some lower end stuff? I picked up a small collection the other day and it had quite a few Wrights... base, rookies, GU/Memorabilia.

If interested, I can put together a better list. Would love to move the whole thing as one. Selling is preferred, but will listen to trades if the offer is right.

2005 Fleer Jersey Authentix #JA-DW
    2005 UD Game Jersey #GJ-DW
    2005 Reflections Cut from the Same Cloth - BJ Upton/David Wright - CC-UW #115/225
    2005 UD Portraits Green #56/99 - 58

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    What David Wright gu do you have available? I don't really collect him, but he is a "local". I have a few Cubs gu available ---

2001 Topps Traded and Rookies TTR-FM Fred McGriff bat
    2007 SP LEG. CUTS Leg. Mat. LM-RS Ryne Sandberg uniform
    2002 Sweet Spot Classic B-FJ bat
    2005 Reflections Fabric Reflections FR-GM jersey

Quote Originally Posted by baseballdave View Post
    I collect Wright but have hundreds already. Could you send a list?
    See the GU listed above plus these (highlights because I'm assuming you have the base since you've got hundreds):
    2002 Topps Pristine Refractor #62/799 - #167
    2004 Bowman Gold - BDP161
    2005 Origins Green #193 - "Old Judge"
    2005 Origins Bronze(?) #20/20 #193 - "Old Judge"
    2002 Just Memorabilia Justifiable (both Silver and Regular)
    2001 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres

LMK

Thanks for the quick reply. PLMK if you'd be interested in any of my Cubs gu (that I posted) for them. Have a good day.

Thanks for the quick reply. PLMK if you'd be interested in any of my Cubs gu (that I posted) for them. Have a good day.
    Can you send me a pic of the Sandberg? Not interested in the McGriff, but can you send me the player names of the other two?

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I forgot to put name with the other two. The 02 bat card is Fergie Jenkins and the 05 jersey is Greg Maddux. Sorry, no "pic's".

I'm trying to figure out which ones these are... what's the Sandberg #'d to?

I should have been able to put those together based on the card number w/ initials, silly me! I think we can work something out once I know which version the Sandberg is.

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I forgot to put name with the other two. The 02 bat card is Fergie Jenkins and the 05 jersey is Greg Maddux. Sorry, no "pic's".

Sorry for the slow reply, had to go to a grandson's high school volleyball district tournament match. They lost, but still made regional (which starts Monday). I checked the Sandberg, it is #ed /199.

Have a good night, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast