Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Another addition today!

Every card in my collection holds some significance, even if it's just the base cards. Happy to land this one from SeReal's newest collection!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Base
    Last edited by creasecollector; 03-17-2020 at 08:39 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I hope everyone is staying safe right now!

I received a shipment today containing 3 big cards for my collection today. In light of what's going on, this package took about a month to arrive, so I'm glad it finally ended up in my mailbox this afternoon.

I hope you all enjoy my recent update:

11-12 Panini Limited Brothers In Arms Patches - Miller/Enroth 4/10
    12-13 ITG Superlative Past, Present, Future Hasek/Miller/Enroth (2015 Superlative Vault - Green Stamp)
    13-14 Panini Titanium Third Sweaters Memorabilia Autographs Prime 5/5

I didn't know that Sabres Past, Present, Future card had an appearance in 2015 Superlative Vault, as I had never seen a Superlative Vault version until this Sabres collector decided to sell off some pieces of his collection to me, so to have the opportunity to snag one was really great. Adds another avenue in my collection for sure. I'm also glad to have landed the Miller/Enroth Brothers in Arms patch along with the 3rd Sweaters Prime /5. I've missed out on a few copies of each over the years and those additions have been a long time coming! :)Still looking to snag one of those sweet new 2019-20 Upper Deck 30th Anniversary BuyBack 1/1's....

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated with my 28th ITG Final Vault addition!

Similar to my last Final Vault addition, the newest Enroth card is from the Ready, Willing and Able set that I really enjoyed at that time. This is the Silver version with the Pink Vault stamp.

This card is number 497 for the collection. Just three of the big 5-0-0 !

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another KHL card!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Script Autograph (Estimated Print Run /70)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another Jersey Numbered addition. I don't normally share my duplicate pickups, but this time I figured why not.

12-13 Certified Fabric Of The Game Mirror Gold 1/25 - Jersey Numbered

This is my 11th Jersey Numbered card in my collection and 499th card in my entire collection.... 500 is right around the corner. :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Finally reached the 500-card milestone today with my 51st 1/1 Enroth card in my collection.... and it's a beauty!

2019-20 PCTC Solitaire Game-Used Glove Silver 1/1 Jhonas Enroth

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Added a neat Miscellaneous item to the collection today with this Buffalo Sabres Game Program from 2012.

Game programs are always nice to add to the collection since they are fairly small and can be tucked away, just like cards can. It's not much, but it adds some nice variety to the collection! This is my 3rd Sabres game program featuring the Swedish goaltender.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Some unexpected cards for the Enroth PC were delivered this afternoon! A member on the Blowout Cards Forum messaged me out of the clear blue sky and said he had some free cards to send me. I received 6 Enroth cards, but these two in particular stuck out to me the most so I had to share:

The graded Cup RPA is a nice touch, as I honestly didn't know a PSA graded RPA existed (turns out it's a POP 1). Noice.

The real treasure in my mind is the Superlative Vault Ruby Stamp 1/1. After acquiring the Green Stamp last month after just only finding out Superlative Vault versions even existed in the first place, snagging the 2nd stamped variation is wild. To some a simple Vault stamp might not mean much, but man I'm stoked. Huge thanks to Blake on this one! :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with a massive addition!

2013-14 Panini National Treasures Sweeter By The Dozen Jersey 18/25 (Team Sweden)

Panini actually made an error for the memorabilia types on these Team Sweden booklet cards, as all of the 25 jersey pieces of Enroth are actually patch pieces instead of regular jersey. I won't complain!

I still need the Buffalo Sabres version of these booklet cards, plus all of the Prime and Patch variants that follow for the Sweeter By The Dozen set. Thanks for the look!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

I'm back with another addition to the collection today!

While I already have a few copies of Enroth's Cup RPA, this is the first version that I've acquired that features a piece of the Buffalo Sabres "modern" jersey at the time of this release back in 2010. Pieces from this jersey was incredibly rare on his Cup RPA, as about 90% of the patches on his Cup RPA cards were from the 'old' Buffalo Sabres White/Black/Red jersey's. So to find one from the other jersey is quite the find. From my best guess, only about 20-30 cards of the 249 print run that featured patches from this jersey, just to give you a sense of how rare this find is. I've seen a few pop up over the years and I always wanted to add one. Glad I finally could!

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast