Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Added a whopping 9 cards to the collection today! 7 of these are swatch/patch duplicates, which I've decided to add to the chase as an added side project within my extensive Jhonas Enroth card collection.

I'm not sure if this is insirpational to other collectors or just straight up insane, but I'm going to do it anyway haha. It's nice to continue to evolve this collection into many different areas of "completeness" shall we say. I also added another IP Autograph and a 09-10 The Cup Masterpieces Printing Plate, bringing my 1/1 total to 52 cards. Awesome.

Here are the goods that arrived this afternoon:

13-14 Score Gold parallel with an IP Autograph. I think I'm over a dozen IP Auto's for the collection so far.

Loved the 12-13 Peerless Patches set. Glad I could grab a copy when Panini used the Buffalo Sabres 40th Anniversary Jersey.

Adding another rookie-year printing plate from 2010 always feels good! This is my 52nd Enroth 1/1.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

For those who haven't seen the most recent article on my website and the story behind it, I picked up 2 extraordinary game-used pieces for my Jhonas Enroth collection this week. Check it out!

2015-2016 LA Kings Away Jersey - Set 1

This jersey was worn during a handful of matches during the 2015-16 season, including Enroth's 6th Career NHL Shutout.

2013 Game-Used Reebok Premier 4 Blocker

This blocker was worn by Enroth during the lockout-shortened 2012-2013 NHL regular season. Enroth recorded his 3rd career NHL shutout during this time period while wearing this blocker.

The same Reebok P4 blocker was also used during the majority of the 2013 IIHF World Hockey Championships where Sweden took home the gold medal to break a 27-year-old "home-ice curse". Enroth was named MVP and Goaltender Of The Tournament for his efforts.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the PC with 6 new Autographed cards! I always like picking up IP/TTM type autographs for some nice variety. Up to 526 cards in this collection!

Enjoy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Always nice to add another card to end the week!

2019-20 BY Cards KHL Mask Collection Jhonas Enroth 24/50

I hope my fellow Canadians have a great long weekend!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated my Enroth collection today with a very cool 'Promo Card' from the 2017-18 SeReal KHL Exclusive Collection. Before this European collector reached out to me about this card, I had no idea Promo versions of the Game-Used stick set from this product existed, and there is a very good reason for that.

If you look at the bottom of this card, you'll notice "Promo Card" stamped at the bottom where the serial number is normally located.

Apparently, these Promo Cards from this 2017-18 Exclusive Collection were distributed and gifted directly to the players by SeReal, who are the main KHL card manufacterers. I've seen some promo stuff over the years, but these "player-given" cards take that to the next level and obviously were never meant to become availible on the secondary market.

The collector who I recieved this card from said that only 10 copies of these Promo cards exist and all 10 were given directly to Enroth. He then received his copy directly from Enroth, personally, and now this card is home in my collection. How cool is that?

But now the bigger questions remain: Are there more Promo Cards from other sets that I don't know about? Will they ever see the light of day? Honestly, who knows. But the fact that I was able to track down at least one of these mysterious cards makes it all worth it.

As always, thanks for viewing my recent collection update!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Another big mail day for the collection with this "Monsterous" additon to the Jhonas Enroth collection!

2009-10 O-Pee-Chee Premier Signings Triple Gold Henrik Lundqvist, Jhonas Enroth, Jonas "The Monster" Gustavsson 1/5

It's not everyday that you can knock off a 10-year-old card off the want list, especially a tough triple autographed card like this one. I can safely say that most (if not all) the other 4 copies are stashed away in collections at this point.This card also marks my 12th jersey numbered Enroth card in the process. Not a bad snag at all! I was so stoked to get this in the mail today!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the Enroth collection with two cards this afternoon!

First up is a 2010-11 ITG He Shoots - He Saves triple memorabilia card 7/20. I already had this card but picked it up due to the swatch colour (black) that I didn't have yet. I made the decision recently to go after swatch variations in order to make this collection as well-rounded as possible.

Next up is a 2013-14 Panini Totally Certified Gold 1/25 - Enroth's jersey number! This is my 13th jersey numbered card in my collection right now. Happy to have snagged it!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

A big booklet addition to the collection tonight with the 2013-14 National Treasures Sweeter By The Dozen Prime Buffalo Sabres Booklet 1/10! Aside from being a hefty, low-numbered addition, this also marks my 14th Jersey-numbered piece in my collection!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection with 3 cards today!

First up are two duplicates. I started really focusing on snagging different swatch colours. I've seen other player collectors do this for years and now I'm finally getting on board, as it allows me to keep extending this collection, making in more well-rounded.

Next up is this sweet 2008-2009 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men Gold (2015-16 ITG Final Vault Gold Stamp 1/1).

I know the addition of Vault cards might not interest much collectors, but I personally really like adding them when I can. It provides a nice variety that I am looking for in this collection and adding another 1/1 (#53 !!) to the PC never gets old.

With this 3-card update, the collection now stands at a whopping 535 cards. 550 is coming up quick!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection with another "new" addition today!

2009-2010 Upper Deck SP Authentic Sign Of The Times "Gold Autograph Variant"

I stumbled upon this unique SOTT card last week and noticed it has a gold autograph on the card instead of blue ink, so I needed to have it. Who knows how many of these cards have a gold autograph on it (10? 5? 1?), making it a welcome addition to my extensive Jhonas Enroth PC.

The hunt continues.

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast