Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now for another update today!

The Ready, Willing and Able Vault card marks my 30th ITG Final Vault card in my collection. It's been a blast acquiring these "new" cards for my collection and we'll see how much more I can end up adding. Next up is the first of the 2019-2020 SeReal KHL Leaders product that Enroth was recently included in, marking the final boxed product of the 19-20 release calendar.

While today's main addition is just a base card, I'm hopeful I can add more cards from this limited release.Going into the 2020-2021 season, with Enroth making the move to the SHL (Sweden) his cardboard future is up in the air, which was inevitable at some point. Who knows how many brand new cards I'll see produced going forward, but I'll be along for the ride at all stops on my player collecting journey.

Enjoy!

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

With Graded card making waves in the hobby of late ... I find it fitting that I added to the graded section of the Enroth collection today with a 2009-10 SPA Future Watch Auto Patch 10/100 (BGS Graded 8.5 Near Mint)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection tonight with some impressive additions that I'm very fortunate enough to have tracked down, including my very first KHL "True" 1/1! Here's the goods:

- 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Blue Parallel /10
    - 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Autographs 3/5
    - 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Holographic Parallel 1/1

The scans don't do these cards justice. Check out what the holo effect looks like in natural light:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the Enroth collection this afternoon with a milestone of sorts... My very first BuyBack card!

I always appreciated BuyBack cards and the 'stories' they bring to a collection. Connecting the dots to see how a previously released card can somehow reemerge inside a current product is a concept I very much enjoy. While some collectors might see BuyBacks as something that means nothing or is a waste, I personally don't think that way. I like to think of BuyBack cards, no matter which new attribute added (autograph, stamp, encasing, etc), as cards that can help differentiate a collection in a refreshing way.

These BCCG Slabbed BuyBack rookie cards were included inside the retail exclusive 2020 Gems Of The Game product released earlier this year, created by MJ Holdings. I kind of figured there would definitely be a Jhonas Enroth Young Guns inserted in this product, but for a small retail release like this, you can never be 100% sure until you seen one. I'm glad I could add this 'new' card to the collection today!

2020 Gems Of The Game Rookie Card BuyBack - 2009-10 Upper Deck Young Guns RC Jhonas Enroth

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection tonight with this Silver Parallel /10! Just need the Gold Parallel /5 to finish this awesome 6-card KHL rainbow!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Back at it again this afternoon with a sweet update... The Gold Parallel /5!

This Gold Parallel finally finishes off the 2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders 6-card rainbow... something I never thought I'd complete due to the 1/1 Holographic parallel card.

Check it out!

Last edited by creasecollector; 12-29-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

To top 2020 off on a good note, I recently added my 55th 1/1 card to my collection:

2019-20 SeReal KHL Leaders Magenta Printing Plate 1/1

I really like how the design of the card is designed to look exactly like the base set so the printing plate can mesh well with the card border. Nice attention to detail here by SeReal here.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

First card of 2021 was added to my collection today... and it's a beauty!

Home at last is the 2019-2020 President's Choice Solitaire HI-Lites 1/1!

Aside from this card being added to the checklist based on my suggestion on the HI forums, this card marks my 56th Enroth 1/1 card in my collection. My 550th card in total.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Turning the page with another addition to the collection tonight - Booklet style!

2013-14 Panini National Treasures Sweeter By The Dozen (Buffalo Sabres) 8/25

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Here's a cool oddball addition to end the week. I've seen some of these sets on eBay and on a Russian card forum. The Enroth versions were going quick, so I snagged one. I really dig the "Northern Lights" background on this card. Looks great.

TAIGA Cards 2019 IIHF World Hockey Championships

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast