Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm catching up here..... but want to say (as I have before) that I really like the KHL stuff. Landing the HI Lites was an awesome on... and really dig the booklet from Dominion too. National Treasures was awesome.

The signed base cards is a cool project. That Ice insert looks amazing with the blue paint pen.

Thank you for reading about all of my pickups! Means a lot. Those cards you mentioned were all superb adds to my collection. I miss Panini, especially the cards from Dominion and NT.

The signed base project has been fun, and I really enjoy the OPC autographed cards I have. They were meant to be autographed, plus they are much cheaper than "real" BuyBuck autos or something from UD BuyBacks.

Thanks for the support!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This week, I picked up a whale of epic proportions.... 21 of them, in fact. So good, I even wrote an entire article about i!

21 'White Whales' In A Single Day!? Is This Real Life?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Back at it with another Game-Worn update!

The new piece to my Jhonas Enroth PC is a Game-Worn Buffalo Sabres Jersey.

What makes this piece special is that is was used in both the 2012-13 season, along with the 2013-14 season, too. This jersey was also worn during Enroth's 3rd Career NHL Shutout.

As you can see by the photo above, this Jersey was Tagged twice by the Sabres for the two seasons it was used in. I'm no expert, but I think it's quite 'rare' for a Modern jersey to be used in two different seasons, which I thought was very cool.

This jersey was worn by Enroth in the following games:

March 12th, 2013 vs New York Rangers (3-1 Win)
    March 30th, 2013 vs Washington (Split, No Decision for Enroth)
    April 13th, 2013 vs Philadelphia Flyers (3-0 Win, 3rd Career Shutout)
    April 14th, 2013 vs Tampa Bay Lightning (3-1 Win)
    April 19th, 2013 vs New York Rangers (8-4 Loss)
    April 22nd, 2013 vs Winnipeg Jets (2-1 Loss)
    September 21st, 2013 vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Preseason, 3-2 Shootout [15 Rounds] Loss)
    September 25, 2013 vs Columbus Blue Jackets (Preseason, 4-1 Loss)
    October 8th, 2013 vs Tampa Bay Lightning (Split Game, No Decision for Enroth)
    November 2nd, 2013 vs Anaheim Ducks (6-3 Loss)

Now... onto the Photo-matches!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another Final Vault card. These are getting tougher to find as the years go by, but it's always fun stumbling across one that I need.

2011-12 ITG H&P Prospect Trios - Final Vault (Black Stamp)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Bit of a weird update this afternoon as I was able to land a unique booklet card with an Error.

This 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Crazy 8's Prime booklet featuring Chara/ Stamkos/ Price/ Kessel/ Datsyuk/ Clemmensen/ Karlsson/ Enroth /25 has the wrong back..... as it features the Colorado Avalanche logo and the players from that card in the set, numbered 19/25.

For reference, the Front of the booklet (with different swatches as the card above) looks like this:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another copy of the 2009-10 SPx RPA /25.

I also found out that these were also included within the 2015-16 Upper Deck Buyback product as well. Very cool.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Updated the collection today with another copy of the 2009-10 SPx RPA /25.

I also found out that these were also included within the 2015-16 Upper Deck Buyback product as well. Very cool.

Anyway to spot the difference?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Anyway to spot the difference?

@30ranfordfan Sadly, no. 2015-16 UD Buybacks didn't 'seal' their one-touch magnet holders with the UD sticker like we saw with 19-20 UD Buybacks, and previous auto buybacks do not come with a COA for that product. But the guy a bought this from received it in a break I believe awhile back, making myself aware that these were included inside the 15-16 Buyback product. I had no idea. Sure enough, these are listed on the 15-16 UD Buybacks checklist under the "Vintage Auto Buyback" area of the checklist.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 08-12-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@30ranfordfan Sadly, no. 2015-16 UD Buybacks didn't 'seal' their one-touch magnet holders with the UD sticker like we saw with 19-20 UD Buybacks, and previous auto buybacks do not come with a COA for that product. But the guy a bought this from received it in a break I believe awhile back, making myself aware that these were included inside the 15-16 Buyback product. I had no idea. Sure enough, these are listed on the 15-16 UD Buybacks checklist under the "Vintage Auto Buyback" area of the checklist.

Cool card regardless.... I have a couple of cards from ITG's History of Hockey (if you remember that release). They're slabbed - but same thing. No way of knowing they're from that product, unless you knew what you were buying & selling at the time.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Cool card regardless.... I have a couple of cards from ITG's History of Hockey (if you remember that release). They're slabbed - but same thing. No way of knowing they're from that product, unless you knew what you were buying & selling at the time.

Yes, I remember ITG History of Hockey and it was a similar thing with those Buybacks as well. Such a cool product.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast