Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another awesome set of jerseys, especially that final game piece. Congrats on these!
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

WOW huge congrats to a vary successful expo !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! While my pickups at the Expo usually pale in comparison with a lot of collectors, It's safe to say this year's pickups were top tier!

Another awesome set of jerseys, especially that final game piece. Congrats on these!

Thank you! Always cool to get a piece with some history behind it.

As a Leafs fan as well, it makes these Game-Worn Maple Leafs jerseys that much more special to add to the collection. I really liked when they went back to the "old school" maple leaf for the front crest. Looks awesome.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So..... another game-worn jersey has arrived. Yes, I am just as surprised as you are with how fast the last 4 gamers have been acquired.

2016-17 Anaheim Ducks Game-Used Home Jersey (10-Year Stanley Cup Championship Anniversary Game)

The featured 2016-17 Anaheim Ducks Game-Used jersey was worn by Jhonas Enroth in warmups and proceeded to backup up Jonathan Bernier in a 5-2 win versus the Washington Capitals on March 12th, 2017.This single-game jersey set was created for just this one particular game, as the Anaheim Ducks paid tribute to the 10-year anniversary of their first Stanley Cup Championship in 2007, becoming the first team in California to hoist the Stanley Cup.

The jersey features a few puck marks, along with a special 10-year anniversary patch on the front of the jersey. On the right sleeve you’ll also notice the NHL centennial patch, celebrating 100 years of NHL hockey from 1917-2017.While searching for photo matches of backup/warmup-worn stuff, you can't be too picky. I did manage to find 1 photo patch of this jersey in use (Enroth can be seen in on the left side). If anyone can help me find more photos of this jersey in use, that would be awesome and much appreciated.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Onto the latest addition to my collection with another card for The Builders Category - An Autograph Project dedicated to those who've helped bring cards to life in their own way.

Today's introduction is Dave Sandford, a professional sports photographer who has been around for over 2 decades and has photographed many NHL games over the years.

Everyone knows that the photographs used on cards play an important role, so who better to add to the Builders Category than a photographer. Dave was happy to autograph a 2009-10 Upper Deck Black Diamond Rookie Gems card of Jhonas Enroth, which features a photo that Dave snapped during a preseason game between the Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs on September 26th, 2008.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

If you can even believe it, I picked up yet another Game-Used jersey this past week. My first National Team jersey! Always wanted one.

Enroth wore this jersey during 3 International tournaments in 2012 with Swedish National Team:

Euro Hockey Challenge
    April 18th, 2012 vs Switzerland (4-2 Loss)
    April 20th, 2012 vs Switzerland (5-2 Loss)

Euro Hockey Tour​
    ​April 26th, 2012 vs Czech Republic (5-3 Loss)
    April 29th, 2012 vs Finland (4-1 Loss)

Channel One Cup
    December 15th, 2012 vs Finland (4-1 Win)

The wear of this jersey is really noticeable, too. A lot of nice pucks and red post marks, general wear, etc.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection with another card from 15-16 ITG Final Vault!

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Game-Used Jersey Gold (Final Vault Red Stamp)

With this addition, it brings me up to 26 cards from this set. Maybe one day I'll hit 30!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Added my 16th Jersey numbered card into the collection!

2009-10 Upper Deck BAP Player's Club 1/15

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Feel like I should comment on the last few posts..... Those BAP Golds are tough to track down, especially after so many years. Cool that you could land the jersey #d one (1/XX was always a fun one to own anyway, IMO).

Vault is such a weird one. I gave up on chasing anything with a Vault stamp..... even moved out a few of mine..... but then there are cards like that one, with a really nice swatch in them. Gotta love with GU cards with that quality show up, regardless of your opinion on stamps.

Finally, I'll mention the jerseys. AWESOME!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Feel like I should comment on the last few posts..... Those BAP Golds are tough to track down, especially after so many years. Cool that you could land the jersey #d one (1/XX was always a fun one to own anyway, IMO).

Vault is such a weird one. I gave up on chasing anything with a Vault stamp..... even moved out a few of mine..... but then there are cards like that one, with a really nice swatch in them. Gotta love with GU cards with that quality show up, regardless of your opinion on stamps.

Finally, I'll mention the jerseys. AWESOME!

Thanks for the awesome comment Sean, much appreciated!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

New addition with the first card from 2022 President's Choice In The Crease!

Game-Used Jersey /10

Looking forward to picking up more from this release! If you see anything, please let me know.

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast