Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Updated the collection with a Swedish playing card!

The 'Fair Play & Respekt' Swedish Playing Card set was developed by the Swedish Ice Hockey Association (Svenska Ishockeyförbundet) through their youth academy program to help young players learn about the game of hockey, promote fair play, and grow the sport in Sweden.

Each playing card in this 52-card deck displays a unique Q&A and features numerous players from the Men’s & Women’s National Team over the years.

These were provided directly through the association and they were also available to be developed independently as well by teams, organizations, etc. I know another set of these playing cards was released in 2006, and this newer set to include more players was designed around 2015 I believe.

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I don't normally showcase duplicates, but I received a very cool package that contained a few sweet cards, including another High Gloss Young Guns for my PC! So awesome! What a great random act of kindness!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Another oddball piece added to the collection today after picking up a 2009-10 ITG Between The Pipes Promo Sheet!

09-10 ITG BTP Future Stars GoalieGraph - Promo Sheet Card

Here's a look at what the full sheet looks like:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Success! After a quick search, I have located the other ITG Between The Pipes Promo Card Sheet from 2010-11. Another one of my favourite products which also depicts a Enroth card from the product.

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Future Stars Authentic GoalieGraph (Promo Sheet Card)

Full Sheet (Front):

Back:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection this week with my 61st 1/1 card! With the help of a few generous people pointing me in the direction of this card, along with a good buddy of mine helping me land it, this is one of the coolest patch pieces in my entire collection.

2013-14 ITG Between The Pipes One Of A Kind 1/1

This patch is from the front crest of the Buffalo Sabres' 40th Anniversary alternate jersey that the Sabres wore from 2010-2012.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Updated the collection today with another autographed card!

2010-11 Score 20th Anniversary parallel - Autographed

SCF Rewards
    Country

That patch is sweet! I missed that post last week, congrats on adding another 1/1!
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

That patch is sweet! I missed that post last week, congrats on adding another 1/1!

Thank you! It always feels good to add a 1/1 to the collection

I’ve started a new autograph subset in my collection called “The Builders Category”.

This project will include Enroth cards autographed by the people who helped bring the card to life. It will feature various people within the industry who played key roles in creating the card they will have signed.

The first addition to this project is none other than former ITG President, Dr. Brian Price. For those who don’t know, Brian founded In The Game (ITG) in 1998, creating his own line of various trading card products until 2014, when the ITG brand and assets were sold to Leaf Trading Cards. Brian continues to work under his new company, President’s Choice Trading Cards.

I had Brian sign a copy of Enroth’s 2008-09 ITG Between The Pipes base card. This was Enroth’s first North American hockey card after coming over from Sweden to join the Portland Pirates in the American Hockey League in 2008.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

61 1/1 cards, that is totally amazing and thanks for sharing!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

61 1/1 cards, that is totally amazing and thanks for sharing!

Bake

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

I added another card to The Builders Category autograph project today with this 2016-17 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee Jhonas Enroth card signed by Upper Deck's Product Manager/Builder, Billy Celio. Since Billy built the O-Pee-Chee product that year, I had him sign this base card for my collection and it turned out great. Thanks again, Billy!

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast