Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Break #227 16/17 UPPER DECK SERIES 1 CASE BREAK (TEAM RANDOM)

Break #227 24Left *NO ONE GOES HITLESS* Pre-Sell
    2016-17 Upper Deck Series 1 Case Break #1 *Team Random*
    $46 CAD per spot /30 spots

Case:
    1x (12 Box Case of 16/17 Upper Deck Series 1 Hobby)

Payment:
    Paypal: [email protected] *Confirmed Address only*
    Email Money Transfer *EMT*: [email protected] Please PM me the answer
    Payments are due by Nov 13th @6pm EST. If not received by this time you automatically forfeit your spot.

NO ONE GOES HITLESS IN MY CASE BREAKS!
    Go Hitless in my Case Break and I will randomly select card(s) from my Inventory and send a care package to you..

I will have Case in HAND on Release Day but due to being setup at the EXPO @ Booths 401/401A I wont be able to break it until the 14th of Nov.

Comment Below for your Spots first come first served...

Member Appreciation Giveaways: (Exclusive to Canadian-Cards.proboards.com Members)
    Earn 2x Entry per spot for your chance to WIN 1x 16/17 Artifacts Hockey Box to be Random'd between Spots in Break #'s 221-230 (Canadian-Cards Proboard Member Exclusive Giveaway) Sign up today!
    Sign-up/Register HERE: https://login.proboards.com/register/5734665
    Grab your spots for this Break Here: http://canadian-cards.proboards.com/...se-team-random

LIVE BROADCAST HERE: http://breakers.tv/canadiancards
    WATCH LATER: www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCards

Break is scheduled for Monday Nov 14th @6pm EST Live on Breakers.tv/canadiancards

I will post Case #2 once this case is almost full.

Trading of Teams:10 Mins of Trading on Breakers.tv/canadiancards before the break. (Case#3 Trading will be done live on Breakers.tv 15 Minute Trade time for case 3)

Defunct and Moved teams
    Atlanta Flames go to Calgary
    Colorado Rockies/KC Scouts go to New Jersey
    Quebec Nordiques go to Colorado
    Hartford Whalers go to Carolina
    Atlanta Thrashers go to Winnipeg Jets (EST. 2011)
    Old Winnipeg Jets go to Pheonix Coyotes
    Minnesota North Stars/Cleveland Barons go to Dallas Stars.
    National/All Star teams = Goes to team with current rights, if retired the Team the player played the most games with.

-Both Names & Teams will be Random the Number that comes up on the 2x *6 sided dice that I roll, has to equal 5 or more. Between the 2 dice..
    - Break will be live on Breakers.tv/canadiancards and Recorded and Uploaded to youtube in : www.youtube.com/user/canadiancards
    - All Hits * Inserts. Serial #'d, GU, Autos, RC's will ship in Penny Sleeves / Toploaders / Decoy's/Bubble Mailers.
    - Free Worldwide Shipping. Insurance is recommended on bigger Hits, it Can be added to your shipment at a extra cost. I am not responsible for any lost or stolen Packages.

Buy your spots with Confidence...
    - 3000+ online Transactions and 100% Feedback.

Reference:
    Ebay: CanadianCards493
    SCF/HI/Beckett,etc: CanadianCards

Break Spots:
    3 MikeC
    4 Hunter M
    12 Hunter M
    19 Hunter M
    24 Hunter M
    29 MikeC

Attached Images Attached Images