Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Break #228 5 box hockey break w/ giveaway's!

19 left.

Breaks When Full! Grab your spots!

CANCARDS Break #228 w/ Giveaways

5 Box Hockey Mixer (Team Random)

$37CAD per spot /30 spots

(Approx $28.50 USD per spot ) send payment in Canadian Funds

Grab your Spots on SCF & Sign up on our board with your breakers.tv username if you don't have one use your SCF Username and get Entries into both Giveaways

Comment in this Thread for your spots &

Sign-up/Register HERE to entered in exclusive Giveaways: (Use your Breakers.tv Username when Registering:). https://login.proboards.com/register/5734665

Click HERE For your SPOTS ---> http://canadian-cards.proboards.com/...ox-team-random

SCF Exclusive Giveaway:
    Gordie Howe Autographed Jersey Giveaway!
    This Giveaway will run from Sept 20th,2016 to Dec 11th, 2016 @ 11:59PM EST!
    How to Enter?
    1. Simply Register on Sportscardforum.com using this Referal Link:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?referrerid=50658 and Receive 1x Entry
    2 Current SCF Members Join My Break on SCF and Receive 1x extra Entry on your First Purchase.
    3. Join, Buy a spot in one of my Breaks by posting on one of my sportscardforum.com Break Thread(s):https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...Canadian-Cards and Receive 1x Entry *Double Entry Breaks Will be posted*
    4. User's must be in good Standings on the Forum to be entered.

Last Break until After the Sport Card Expo in Toronto... Come See us @ Booths 401/401A

I can Hand Deliver your hits from this break if your going to be attending the Expo... PM or Email me if you would like to pick your hits up at our. Booth: [email protected]

Boxes:

1x 15/16 Premier Box

2x 15/16 SP Authentic Box

2x 15/16 UD ICE Box

Giveaway:

1x Free Spot to be Random'd Betweem all 29 Spots..

1x Blaster box to be Random'd between all 30 spots

Member Appreciation Giveaway(s)

Earn 2x entry per spot for your chance to win a Canadian Cards Tshirt that's a part of my member appreciate giveaways from now until Nov 9th.

Earn 2x Entry per spot for your chance to WIN 1x 16/17 Artifacts Hockey Box to be Random'd between Spots in Break #'s 221-230 (Canadian-Cards Proboard Member Exclusive Giveaway) Sign up today!

Break is Scheduled for " Breaks When Full" All members will be contacted when Full, Sent Break Time...

Payment:

Paypal: [email protected] *Confirmed Address only*

Email Money Transfer *EMT*: [email protected] Please PM me the answer.

LIVE BROADCAST HERE: breakers.tv/canadiancards

WATCH LATER: www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCards

Random's will be ran live on Breakers.tv/canadiancards, then 10 Mins will be allowed for trading of teams...

Defunct and Moved teams

Atlanta Flames go to Calgary

Colorado Rockies/KC Scouts go to New Jersey

Quebec Nordiques go to Colorado

Hartford Whalers go to Carolina

Atlanta Thrashers go to Winnipeg Jets (EST. 2011)

Old Winnipeg Jets go to Pheonix Coyotes

Minnesota North Stars/Cleveland Barons go to Dallas Stars.

National/All Star teams = Goes to team with current rights, if retired the Team the player played the most games with.

-Both Names & Teams will be Random the Number that comes up on the 2x *6 sided dice that I roll, has to equal 5 or more. Between the 2 dice..

- Break will be live on breakers.tv/canadiancards and Recorded and Uploaded to youtube: www.youtube.com/user/canadiancards

- All Hits * Inserts. Serial #'d, GU, Autos, RC's will ship in Penny Sleeves / Toploaders / Decoy's/Bubble Mailers.

- Free Worldwide Shipping. Insurance is recommended on bigger Hits, it a Can be added to your shipment at a extra cost. I am not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.

Buy your spots with Confidence...

- 3000+ online Transactions and 100% Feedback.

Ebay: CanadianCards493

SCF/HI/Beckett: CanadianCards

Multi-Group Post

Break SPOTS: 20 LEFT

1 FREE SPOT

2 WintersClaw

7 LeafsFan84

10 MikeChiasson

14 mustangrudy

15 HoomanT

17 Rob L

18 Jamie N