Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Pandora vs. Spotify

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Pandora vs. Spotify

Ok - As some of you know, I am on the road a bit for my job and I have been a big Pandora user for years. Recently, they added a new function for offline use (great for airplane mode) - however, the "randomization" that is done is not good.

I have thought about trying out Spotify, but I'm not sure on the pros/cons to this.

Any feedback would be awesome

SK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Major difference is that Spotify lets you build playlists of your favorite songs.

Pandora is completely random, i hate that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Pheonix Suns
    See thepriest21's Items on eBay

I have a free Spotify account and I love it. As the above person mentioned, you can build custom playlists or subscribe/follow pre created playlists with similar songs. It's a great way to discover new music! If you pay their subscription fee, there are no ad's but I can live with a 30 second ad for 30 minutes of ad free music. Give it a try!

EDIT: With the free version, you can skip songs but you can't rewind or select specific songs. It's all a random shuffle.
    Last edited by BigBerserker; 02-05-2017 at 01:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also with Spotify they also thow in a "suggested song" every now and then. Too often imo. But mine is also the free edition so I shouldn't complain. I do like building a playlist. Think I've got every KISS song they have on my playlist. Makes for a good night at work. Dont really listen to Pandora much. I do listen to a lot of iHeart radio and like it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

thanks for the advice - I'll have to work on my spotify account

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

I have the free version
    I love it
    they have most old stuff I like

the ads got to go

but hey can't have everthing
    my new flicker