Lebron James High School Jersey (XXL) T.A.G. Nike

I have a LeBron James NIKE high school jersey it is green and gold and says Irish/23 on the front and James/23 on the back...Its the nike tallented and gifted one...Looking for $50 cash/PAYPAL,cards, or CC (I dont know what its worth in CC thow)...LMK what you got...PM me or leave a comment here..thanx...
    Last edited by The Hybrid; 08-27-2006 at 07:48 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

is it new with tags? if so i could send you all my CC and a big box full of basketball GU and Inserts/RC for it... i am trying to get rid of my bkb

lmk thanks
    MItch

It dont have its tags, I wore it once and didnt like the way it looked.... I was told 100cc=$1 so I would want 5,000 CC......If I make a deal with either of you it would help if you could send first I am broke right now so if I sent first it wouldnt be untill friday....

Tutall: I am interested in your offer if your still interested please LMK here or PM me.....and I am new what does RC,GU,and Inserts mean (I know there cards but please specify) thanx

rookies, game used, and inserts...i could put a pretty big lot together with all kinds of stuff as well as 6 dollars in CC

Well LMK...Give me a good offer...Im really looking for Jordans,Wades,KOBES,Iversons,Carmelos...lmk soon please.

i dont really have time to make a list at least until the weekend... i was thinking just send you like 100-120 bv and the cc.... lmk if you want to go that way or whatever

Mitch