Just have a "NAK" for finding cards I can't "Pas" on

Hey all,

Trying hard to save for expo but it's just not working. Everytime I tell myself to stop buying, I find a card that would just look fantastic in my collection. Here's some pickups over the last couple weeks.

First, because nobody likes my PC player anymore, I present you with my 17th, 18th, and 19th Rask cup rookie.

Next a couple nice cup rookies for my collection:

Jenner (who I think is probably a stud)

Piety

Bjugstad:

A couple really nice 99s:

Backstrom (who's expression matched my girlfriend's when she found out how much I spent on cards:

Eberle:

A card of a guy who I like but can't ever afford to buy:

And finally, the reason for the terrible title:

PC Cornerstone!!

First Rookie Shield in my collection.

Pastrnak!!!!!!!

Thanks all for looking

My bucket:

Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    love the card and it being a Bruin, even better!!! Nice pick-ups! I could never afford things like that!

Wow, simply incredible. I absolutely love the Rask's and the shield, but that Crosby is just uber sweet. Wow!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Absolutely sick Pasta shield wow and the awesome Tuks RPA great cards as well and I still luv Tuukka I'll leave most of his stuff at the expo for you thou lol

So much goodies... The Crosby card is my favorite.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

awesome
    Collecting: Carey Price, Anthony Mantha, Young Guns (05-06 - Present)
    Hidden Content ||| Hidden Content