Exclamation Sunday Ten Buck Lot Sale. Nov/6/16.

Hey all!

I just decided to put up a small $10USD delivered lot for anyone interested. It could be used for anyone going to the expo(provided it gets to you on time).

The offer is $10USD delivered in Canada. $11.00 to the US. $13.50 anywhere else in the world.

This Sunday only!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Country
    SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

I will take the lot for $10. Post and send PayPal info if you still have it. Thanks
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

Quote Originally Posted by sjjb24 View Post
    I will take the lot for $10. Post and send PayPal info if you still have it. Thanks
    Will do!!