Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

92 Card lot- 1964 Topps FB- Lower grade FS

Asking 40 shipped OBO on this lot. They are lower grade. No stars, but several SPs

If you are interested in more than 1/2 of the set for a pretty low price, this is your lot, as long as condition is not a huge priority with you!

if interested, let me know and thanks!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed, What is the general condition of these cards? VG or worse? Thanks, Steven

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

probably slightly worse, some have writing and the corners arent great- but i figured at under .50 per card shipped, it was worth offering.

if no one is interested, Ill try and build the set, cause Im a fool like that!!!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent you a PM. thanks, Steven