Thread: 50 cash for best lot

50 cash for best lot

Looking for best trade bait lot I can get pics would be great, unable to look at buckets at this time lmk what you have thanks.

2. Kronozio

Are you looking for just baseball? I could replace out the football one if you need all baseball. If not I could do this lot for $50 shipped.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Addision Russell 13 Topps Heritage #203 White
    Clayton Kershaw 08 Topps UH #240
    Evan Longoria 08 Bowman Gold BDP #27
    Sandy Koufax 90 Topps TBC #665

Addision Russell 13 Topps Heritage #203 White
    Clayton Kershaw 08 Topps UH #240
    Evan Longoria 08 Bowman Gold BDP #27
    Sandy Koufax 90 Topps TBC #665
    Nolan Ryan 91 Mothers Cookies #3/4
    Derek Jeter 98 Donruss Spirit of the Game #404
    Aroldis Chapman 14 Bowman Platinum #63

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Are you looking for just baseball? I could replace out the football one if you need all baseball. If not I could do this lot for $50 shipped.

Hey bud I do have interest in your lot could you replace the football with baseball if so lmk thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jordans View Post
    Hey bud I do have interest in your lot could you replace the football with baseball if so lmk thanks
    How about if I replace the Jamal Anderson football autograph with this Adrian Gonzalez one?

Also the Warren Spahn is super thick so it has chipping on the back. Don't know if that matters or not because it is common with these cards but I just wanted to point that out since you can't see the back.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    How about if I replace the Jamal Anderson football autograph with this Adrian Gonzalez one?

Also the Warren Spahn is super thick so it has chipping on the back. Don't know if that matters or not because it is common with these cards but I just wanted to point that out since you can't see the back.
    Yeah the Adrian Gonzalez works I like it. I'm good with it if you still are pls post it up thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jordans View Post
    Yeah the Adrian Gonzalez works I like it. I'm good with it if you still are pls post it up thanks.
    Posted it. Just double check since I had a lot of typing to do in case I missed something. Thanks again.