Smile Wttf. 2015 / 2016 bowman willie calhoun looking for all.

hi. looking for 2015 bowman prospect # 185 and 2016 bowman prospect # 169 both are willie Calhoun of the la dodgers, iam looking for all of his cards for now, base, chrome. refractors. colors and autos. lmk what your looking for. trade wise. thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    bump for the day
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I have 3 base 2016 bowman chrome autos. Did you see the AZL Fall stars game saturday, he was amazing.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

thekingroyal. I did not see the game. I had no ideal it was even on. I heard about it thou. if you want to trade one of the Calhoun autos. lmk and are you only looking for names you have in your thread. larry

I am looking for many people, names in signature are just the easy ones. I have other dodgers I acquired, box breaks, and will get you a list tomorrow. Wife and I saved up tv shows from the weekend to watch them tonight instead of election results. There are some color refractors, like usual, and some basic refractors and autos you might be interested in. Have a good night.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

TheKingRoyal. thanks, just lmk. larry

still looking. lmk thanks. larry

bump for the day

still looking thanks. larry