Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sergei Fedorov

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

ok no problem, thanks for your time bud. Will let you know if I find anymore or get any new ones in, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have his 91-92 Pro Set #53. If interested I will take your 110 SFC Rewards Points. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cska91's Items on eBay

I have his 91-92 Pro Set #53. If interested I will take your 110 SFC Rewards Points. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric

Thank you, Eric. I already have the Pro Set card. I have pretty much all the base cards. Need primarily SP parallels and game-used. Have picked up another 80 cards since posting this thread. Need another 600 or so. Thanks all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xirxious's Items on eBay

I have a Federov Shield patch, from before shields were cool.....There are few other Federov GU in my PC
    pic

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Federov Shield patch, from before shields were cool.....There are few other Federov GU in my PC
    pic

Thanks for posting and sorry for the delay with my response. I have this card, but would consider upgrading to the one you have. I think mine is a two-color patch. The other two Fedorov GU cards in your bucket I already have.

On a separate note, feel free to PM me with your wantlist for the Red Wings Original Six set from Parkhurst. I recently completed the master set for the Wings and have some doubles, so may be able to help you. Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttp

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time for another bump. Let me know what you want and how much you're asking with shipping. Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(137)
    Country
    See fedorov_rules's Items on eBay

Do you have a want list? I have way too many to post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a want list? I have way too many to post.

Sorry, I don't have a want list that I can post here. I tried putting one together, but it ended up being too difficult to maintain. I have one in Excel, which I could email you if you'd like. Thanks!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast