Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: Dallas Cowboys.....autos, jerseys, patches, and 2005 Topps all american chromes

lmk what you have!!!! especially looking for emmitt smith, marion barber, troy aikman, michael irvin, and roy williams

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    He's not on your main list above but I have this:

2005 TERENCE NEWMAN ESPN SPORTSCENTER SWATCHES SCS-TN
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i got a Roy Williams/Antonio Bryant Dual RC ball card, both in cowboys unis

lan - I have enough terrance stuff right now....thanks for posting!!!

cubs - not really into even used balls....thanks for posting!!!

check my auctions in my link have a nice piece of cowboys mem you may like

gump - nice emmitt auto....it looks a little faded though....what's the BV

atrain - very nice auto helmet!!! I don't collect memoribilia though...what kind of offers have you had on it?!?!

honestly primarily low ballers that price there is a few dollars less then it cost for the 7 autos helmet and certification of them. Its a beauty wouldnt sell it if i didnt need the $$ for med bills from my sons birth the fiance had a rough time

well good luck with everything....if I had the cash flow right now, I might make an offer on it....thanks for posting though!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast