Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: KCLJ520's Customs

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

KCLJ520's Customs

Hello friends,

I have some items posted here that I have made. Most of these were items that I collected and compiled as part of a memory book for my Dad, on the occasion of his 60th Birthday. This was the last time he was really healthy, and we went to the College Football Hall of Fame when it was in South Bend, and then to Notre Dame Stadium, home of his favorite football team. These are happy memories for me, and I enjoyed creating these items. I have these listed on other sites to go to another new home, I don’t want to keep them myself. I created custom cut signature cards with most of them, and am selling these elsewhere to help cover funeral expenses, of which we have incurred many. Thought since I was proud of them I would show them off here as well. For my design or if you are interested, email me [email protected].

God Bless!

Kevin

Boston Celtics Custom Cut Signature Cards:

All 4 together:

Dennis Johnson:

Jim Loscutoff:

Don Nelson:

JoJo White:

This one I am super proud of! :

Love the way this one came out, its a 3x5:

Lou Henson:

Ramsey Lewis (Dad's favorite musician):

Just for fun! Sara Karloff:
    Last edited by kclj520; 11-10-2016 at 06:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I'm sorry for your loss.

What a fantastic way to celebrate your dad. Hopefully they will be enjoyed as much in someone else's collection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

I'm sorry for your loss.

What a fantastic way to celebrate your dad. Hopefully they will be enjoyed as much in someone else's collection.

Thank you so much for your kind words, friend!

God Bless,

Kevin