Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well Damn: 1 box of UDS1 2016 No Matthews or Nylander But An SSSP!!!!!

I am looking to get back into the hockey hobby this year with all the Leafs rookie hype and I started yesterday with my first box of UDS1 and wow was I ever pleasantly surprised! Did not do much for the young guns but I pulled a card that is only supposed to be in retail and when I first saw it I just thought it was a checklist and didn't think much of it. It looks like a simple base card, but when I looked at the odds of the card I . Here it is!

I am still puzzled at how such a simple looking card could be so sp'd but I ain't complaining!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    These Ceremonial Puck Drop cards are pretty unique. I didn't know these were available (I even just saw they have auto'd copies, too)

Congrats on the hit! 1:5000 packs I believe. Awesome!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Such a shame. You think an SP card would stand out. Common Upper Deck your better than that....

Quote Originally Posted by Dergula View Post
    Such a shame. You think an SP card would stand out. Common Upper Deck your better than that....
    in all honesty upper deck series 1 and 2 isn't known about it's design. even the super rare HG cards are hard to distinguish from the regular base cards!

Not too shabby! That might be a decent enough card to help you trade for maybe a Nylander.

nylander sells for $40 or so so i am hoping i could get more than that :)

wow lame i just saw a completed auction of my card and only $20 for a 1:5000 per odds card???

nvm the one i saw was lidstrom lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast