2015 Topps Heritage 51 Mini cards for Trade

2015 Heritage 51 Mini ..... I listed the card number, Player and color of back side

4 Bumgarner – Black
    5 Masahiro – Red
    7 Price – Red
    12 Frazier – Blue
    23 Scherzer – Gold
    24 Desmond – Red
    24 Desmond – Green
    26 Souza Jr – Blue
    41 Machado – Red
    43 Norris – Red RC
    50 Harper – Red
    57 Castillo – Red RC
    66 Sale – Green
    71 Longoria – Blue
    74 Buxton – Blue RC
    85 Archer – Red
    86 Gray – Red
    87 Beltre – Black
    90 Fielder – Blue
    93 Zimmermann – Green
    93 Zimmermann – Red

2. Kronozio
    Could use the Green Sale... From your other thread, I have 2015 Heritage #178 and 417, and maybe some more if I look. Anything else you need?

I am very interested in trading. Can you see if you have any others that I need? We can get a trade going. The 2015 is my main focus. Any others cards on you want list?

Quote Originally Posted by Ike348 View Post
    Could use the Green Sale... From your other thread, I have 2015 Heritage #178 and 417, and maybe some more if I look. Anything else you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagsfan5 View Post
    I am very interested in trading. Can you see if you have any others that I need? We can get a trade going. The 2015 is my main focus. Any others cards on you want list?
    Alright, I have these 6 off your 2015 list: 111, 178, 207, 295, 344, 417. I also have some 2016 Heritage if you're collecting that set too.

I'm also interested in cards I need of Ben Revere, Jose Altuve, Adeiny Hechavarria, and then Sale.