Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanting to trade team lots for you pittsburgh pirates

Am leaving the hobby and want to reduce inventory quickly so will trade my non base team lots for your pirate lots....i have almost all teams and am trading only inserts/rc/parallels, low end auto/gu for the same so please let me know what you have and who you want.....i also have football and hockey to add to the mix.....again no base cards!!!!! Thanks!
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    come on
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Hidden Content

I'm looking for Brewers, and I have about 500 various Pirates.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Lucroy, Molitor, Yount, and Griffey Jr

I have an 800 count lot of pirates from 1981 to present. I could use in trade any cubs, twins,vikings,raiders and packers. lmk thx jim

in

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    Am leaving the hobby and want to reduce inventory quickly so will trade my non base team lots for your pirate lots....i have almost all teams and am trading only inserts/rc/parallels, low end auto/gu for the same so please let me know what you have and who you want.....i also have football and hockey to add to the mix.....again no base cards!!!!! Thanks!
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by HOCIMAN View Post
    I have an 800 count lot of pirates from 1981 to present. I could use in trade any cubs, twins,vikings,raiders and packers. lmk thx jim

in
    I am not wanting base though if u check the thread
    Hidden Content

Have lots of cards to trade lots
    Hidden Content

nobody has bb lots
    Hidden Content

help is needed
    Hidden Content

ggggggggggggggggggg
    Hidden Content

hello out there
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast