Wanting to trade my team lots for your pittsburgh penguin team lots

Am leaving the hobby and want to reduce inventory quickly so almost have every team to offer and i am offering lots of inserts/parallels/low end auto/gu for the same of your penguins.......no base please and please let me know what you have and we can go from there.....also have football and baseball to add to the mix.....no base and we can barter, thanks
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I'm interest about few cards..
    I've these ones available for now..

2005-06- Upper Deck Stars in the Making Sidney Crosby
    2013-14 UD MVP Oversized Sidney Crosby
    2013-14 Upper Deck Marquee Rookie Olli Maatta
    2015-16 Upper Deck Marquee Rookie Retro Sergei Plotnikov

do not need 2015-16 Upper Deck Marquee Rookie Retro Sergei Plotnikov but can use the other 3 so what/who ru wanting in return
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Traders w/Scans: Hidden Content
    Main PC- Matthews/Marner/Nylander RC's
    Also LF- Cards #'d /100 or lower and UD The Cup Base (any year, or player)
    WILL CHECK TRADELISTS AND BUCKETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fmwfan View Post
    Pm sent
    answered
    Hidden Content

ffffffffffffffffffff
    Hidden Content

kkkkkkkk
    Hidden Content

really
    Hidden Content

nobody
    Hidden Content

come on now
    Hidden Content