Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool any suggestions on boxes ??????????????

hey guys i got $200, and idk what boxes to get. Has anyone busted a absolute memorablia yet? when does sp authentic come out too? anyways i would appreciate ur guys' suggestions and opinions.

A lot of the new basketball is coming out in September, early-mid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

football only... isnt this the football talk forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of coarse it depends on your tastes, but I personally like the Turkey Red products. I think they are great looking cards and have a great parallel set-up. Hmmm, I also like the Playoff Prestige boxes. I have pulled some pretty cool insert cards (one looked like an overhead projector slide). You could get one of each for under $200.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cbprowler88's Items on eBay

So far I've bought a lot of the 2006 product, either through boxes or pack sales.

I really like Donruss Elite 2006. Just the base cards are really nicely designed. The downside is only 2 rookies per box. It really depends what you are looking for. Topps Chrome comes out this week. Upper Deck Legends just came out (I have that coming via pack sales).
    The think about Playoff Absolute Memorabilia is the risk (I have a pack from pack sales on the way for that too). You are spending about 130 bucks for like 16 or 20 cards... Sure, you will get at least 4 GU, 2 RCs, etc... But products like UD Legends are guaranteeing 3 Autographs. Do you like the GU or the AUTOs? The GU in Donruss Threads are really nice and the base cards are also very nice. With so many products out already and even more to come... you can buy almost anything and get good 2006 product.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah im thinking of spending the whole $200 my parents gave it to me, and since im going of to college this will probably be my last box for a long while. wish me luck :), any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im hoping to get at least 2 boxes with a decent amount of AU and GU pulls.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cbprowler88's Items on eBay

Also I like your Terrel Owens AUTO and Tye Hill AUTO
    Your Reggie Bush/ Vernon Davis GU
    Peyton Mannin RC

who do you look for in trades?

SCF Rewards
    Country

all of my 49ers arent FT/FS unless you blow me away with an offer. But the Peyton isnt in good shape as you can see in the scan, so the tye hill and peyton i can do. im looking for 49ers, sean taylor, fitzgerald, braylon edwards.

save your money and buy singles youll be happier in the end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast