Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question WWE planning less PPVs in 2017?

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

With the network subscription numbers declining in September even with going with two PPVs, they are going to make another change when it comes to PPV. It hasn’t been completely worked out but the last word was there would be a few less shows in 2017 than were originally planned

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

good, the last several have been very diluted. a few good matches and a lot of crap...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

1992: Royal Rumble, WrestleMania VIII, SummerSlam, Survivor Series
    1993: Royal Rumble, WrestleMania IX, King of the Ring, SummerSlam, Survivor Series

'92 was when we first ordered a WWF PPV. The King of the Ring was added as a PPV the following year (1993). I really would like to see the KotR return as a standalone PPV. I hope they cut down on the other PPVs, it's lonnnnng overdue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

they need to do 1 ppv a month like before with raw,sd,dual for bigs.they just feel like slightly pumped up raw/sd's or some just like a tv show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1992: Royal Rumble, WrestleMania VIII, SummerSlam, Survivor Series
    1993: Royal Rumble, WrestleMania IX, King of the Ring, SummerSlam, Survivor Series

'92 was when we first ordered a WWF PPV. The King of the Ring was added as a PPV the following year (1993). I really would like to see the KotR return as a standalone PPV. I hope they cut down on the other PPVs, it's lonnnnng overdue.

I too wish they would bring back the KOTR PPV. I've heard they dropped it because of low sales due to the card being "unknown". But now that they have the network and people don't buy PPVs as much it would be a good move to bring it back in my opinion. Use it to build feuds and elevate young talent.