Can Someone Tell Me How to Ship 8x10 for Autographs?

As of now for TTM, I use stuff that can ship in a plain white envelope. I then just fold another envelope as the return one and put in the one mailed. I want to start getting into 8x10s but I have no idea how I would add a SASE for it. Can anyone please let me know how they do it and where they get the supplies for them? Thank you
    I PC Breaking Bad autos and memorabilia, Trea Turner, and Panini Stars & Stripes

2. Kronozio
    here is what I do, I get the next size up from 8.5 in x 11 in ( I can't think of the size) or I use 10.5in x 15in envelopes to send the request and an 8.5 x 11 for the SASE. I trim a portfolio folder to fit in the 8.5 x 11 and I paperclip the folder with the photo to a piece of cardboard.

I have also just used 2 8.5in x 11in envelopes and just fold the SASE in half.

either way there really isn't much of a price difference and either way works.

I'd use a 9 1/2" x 13 1/2" bubble mailer with 2 pieces of plain old cardboards (1 per side). May cost a little much just to request a TTM auto though but if shipping a 8x10 you sold or traded for sure use this route.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Use a photo mailer as your return and put it in an envelope to send it.

^^^ That's how I've always done it, for 11x14 as well. Have only had a couple come back with some minor creasing from being crushed by something while laying flat. almost like an indentation.
    WANTED

​Signed specialty baseballs, PM for list of wants.