Thread: 4 boxes.

4 boxes.

Hi guys! I was at the Sportscard show and bought 4 boxes of UD1 2016-17 hoping to get a Mathews card. I didn't get one but I got some interesting stuff

William Nylander Acetate
    Justin Schulz day with the cup and
    A Connor McDavid Blue Foil??? I'm still trying to figure out what this card is. It has a 4/5 serial number on it.

Thanks for looking

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

You absolutely crushed those boxes congrats!!!!!

Very nice, that is the Platinum Blue Parallel of the Connor McDavid Portraits cards.

Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

4. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Very nice, those are fantastic cards!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Those were some super solid boxes. Lmk if you're looking to trade the Nylander.

Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Amazing cards! The McDavid is a SP of the Portrait series. Top pull!

Please let me know if the Nylander Clear Cut Young Guns is for sale or trade. Looking for that one for my collection.

McDavid, Matthews, Nylander, Marner top RC Cards - High End

I have an acetate Mantha that I'd trade for the Nylander if you happen to be a wings fan :)