Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marner & Aho Canvas YG's For Trade

Have those two Canvas YG's for trade, let me know if you are interested in any of them

Quote Originally Posted by nyrangersfan8169 View Post
    Have those two Canvas YG's for trade, let me know if you are interested in any of them
    I have a matt murray yg #526 to trade, I am interested in the marner yg canvas

lmk if we can try to work out a trade

jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Kid View Post
    PM sent
    Pm replied to, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    I have a matt murray yg #526 to trade, I am interested in the marner yg canvas

lmk if we can try to work out a trade

jim
    Yes I do need that one, do you have more rookies as well? If so send me a link on here or in pm, thanks!

If you still have the Market check my trade list on first page of Hockey trading. I have some nice cards for trade.. What value are you putting on it? Pm me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jameslacarte View Post
    If you still have the Market check my trade list on first page of Hockey trading. I have some nice cards for trade.. What value are you putting on it? Pm me. Thanks
    Pm coming

is the list in your link updated? Interested in making a trade for other cards. My tradelist is the link in my sig
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

need the marner

check my taders on here all on main page
    All My GU & AU And Non Sports ON HERE 1 Page All Sports
    Hidden Content

Collect Blue Jays & Leafs ,HOF AU I Need
    Canadian Born Sport or Non Sports AU Only

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    is the list in your link updated? Interested in making a trade for other cards. My tradelist is the link in my sig
    Yes everything on there is available, have lots to add to the list though as well but everything there is available, let me know what all you have interest in, send me a list, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by maple19 View Post
    need the marner

check my taders on here all on main page
    Don't have time to check through all the lists, if you can please give me a list of higher end rookies that you have, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast