Thread: Ovechkin PC additions

Ovechkin PC additions

As always comments and thoughts are appreciated, if you have something you think I may be interested feel free to send a PM my way.
    First up a few OPC from 16-17
    Ovechkin retro base card
    season highlights base
    league leaders base PPG
    league leaders base goals

next artifacts 16-17
    piece de resistance jersey card
    aurum base card

how bout some series 1
    base card
    canvas base card
    portraits
    shining stars
    goalie nightmares
    500 goal club

and a couple others
    tim hortons franchise force
    leaf ultimate quad ovechkin/bure/federov/mogilny /25 these cards are absolutely gorgeous in person although I don't normally chase multi player cards I may add cards from this set.

Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Great Ovi additions! I love the 500 Goal Club jersey. Those are great cards!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

thanks for the fantastic comment, the 500 goal cards are really nice
    Hidden Content

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Amazing pickups! I need to get my hands on one of those 500 Goal Club jerseys. Do you know if they made auto versions as well?
    99-00 Exclusives: 300/305 (98.4%)
    Hidden Content (Or Hidden Content ) / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

I haven't seen an auto version and I don't remember seeing it on the checklist must I could be wrong, I don't tend to chase his auto's unless they are from the CUP
    Hidden Content

MY PC
    Hidden Content

I have a bunch of nice Inserts and stuff that are extras. i will get you a list. I pm'd you about an extra Mokiers Auto of his I have
    1) Adrian Peterson (ANYTHING)- Buying and Trading
    2) Oklahoma Sooners- Cards, Memorabilia, Magazines, Bobble Head, SLU, etc
    3) Anything Serial numbered 616/xxxx
    Hidden Content

Great Pickups Josh!

The 500 Goal Club is a nice one for sure. It's not a very big club at that. It's also good to see a player collector being able to pick up base and insert cards right away. For some reason they become the hardest to come by after a bit of time passes while they disappear in traders boxes never to be seen again.

I was super lucky that I was able to make it to the expo on Friday that way I could justify paying the prices for all the low end inserts, once you get into shipping, its really not worth picking them up. You might as well wait until they show up on COMC
    Hidden Content

MY PC
    Hidden Content