1 Box 16-17 UD1, 1 Pack 16-17 Artifacts, and some pickups

For those that didn't see my last S&T, these are the results from last Thursday, I'm just slacking on posting things.

Thursday I met up with Gene (blueknight91) as he was in town before heading up to the expo. We grabbed some wings and then went over to Dave & Adams.

I got some 13-14 S2 & 14-15 S1 retail packs, got a few YG's nothing crazy in there. I also grabbed 1 pack of 16-17 Artifacts, and 1 box of the new S1 to try my luck.

I had some Avalanche stuff set aside for Gene, and took a look through his box of traders he had on him, and I ended up with these for the PC:

Justin Bailey Artifacts Rookie - Orange /55

Rasmus Ristolainen OPC Platinum Blue Rainbow Auto

And the big one I ended up with:

Nathan Mackinnon Premier Acetate Patch/Auto /99

Pretty excited about that Mackinnon, that will be a keeper for sure. Always great meeting up with members, especially Gene, he is one of the best around in the hobby hands down

Now we move onto the breakage portion of it.

Here's what came out of the 1 pack of Artifacts:

This is a pretty sweet pull for me as a Sabres fan. What's funny about me pulling this card from a single pack, is I literally just made a trade for this exact card maybe 3 days earlier. What are the odds of that?

Now onto the box of Series 1. There weren't any "huge" hits, but this was a pretty good box in my opinion.

Goalie Nightmares:

Filip Forsberg
    Joe Pavelski
    Alex Ovechkin

Super Colossal:

Chris Neil
    Zac Rinaldo

Portraits:

Phil Kessel
    Wayne Simmonds
    Cory Schneider
    William Nylander (Rookie)

Shining Stars:

Joe Thornton
    Jake Allen
    Johnny Gaudreau
    Ryan Getzlaf (Blue)

Canvas:

Jeff SKinner
    Gabriel Landeskog
    Mike Green
    Boone Jenner

Acetate Parallel:

Darnell Nurse

Young Guns:

213 - Anthony Mantha
    218 - Jimmy Vesey
    222 - Zach Hyman
    230 - Trevor Carrick
    236 - Mikhail Sergachev
    250 - Matthews/Nylander Checklist

So there you have it, I feel like that was a really solid box even though no Matthews, etc.

Everything from S1 is most likely available. I need Fasching/Bailey stuff, and if not them I'm looking for Paul Stastny, Jack Eichel, or Sam Reinhart.

Thanks for looking, comments are appreciated as always.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

It looks very similar to my break and I was pleased.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

can use somes of yours young gun have lot of sabres avalaible
    I pc crosby, lemieux,glachenyuk, lafleur, habs, brodeur,larkin, artifact saphire 13-14, spx winning material 13-14,
    baseball: New York Yankees and braves 2018 rookies
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Great box break. If you are interested in trading I would be interested in your nurse acetate.
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Team PC: Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    Players PC: Darnell Nurse / Ethan Bear
    Set Wants: 2018-19 Upper Deck Series 1 YG (when released)

Very nice stuff. I could use the Mantha Young Guns and possibly a few others. Luckily I have some stuff you might be interested in. Here's a link.

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/ch...?sort=4&page=1
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Very nice results. Congrats on that MacKinnon Patch Auto. That's a beauty!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

hum I'll try and find some Sabres stuff to get that Sergachev off your hands :)
    Last edited by Pheebs888; 11-19-2016 at 04:09 PM.