Thread: Cze

Cze

Hello all! This card was pulled all the way over in the czech republic, it just shows you a pc item can be anywhere! Any way, i got pretty excited when the artifacts checklist came out, i wasnt expecting much from lafleur, as UD has been using plain white jersey pieces over the last year in their releases. I saw him listed as an all-star and got excited, but nervous at the same time. In 2015 The Cup (foundations) they listed lafleur as an all-star,pictured him in an all star jersey, then put the Quebec emblem on the front of the card as well. I couldnt really tell what color the patches were, and over paid IMO because i thought it was an all star jersey. I like the unique items you dont see every day. In turn, although awesome patches, they were clearly quebec patches. The first card i bought was the dual jersey, and to my surprise, the jersey was orange indicating it was an all star jersey-most likely. Then the /2 popped up and i couldnt of been happier! The orange dual is the only orange one ive seen(EBAY 1/1), along with a couple black pieces.
    I also have never seen any of these dominion lafleur logos/4, years later one finally popped up. Lafleur tag pieces are pretty rare, will i see more? who knows, just glad to have landed these!
    Sorry for the long read! Have a nice day! Brian

Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Great story, glad you were able to finally land some All Star memorabilia! Also, that Lafleur CCM Tag is sweet!

Congrats on landing these for the PC
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price