FT: 1/1 Raul Mondesi Optic Gold Vinyl!

Here she is...

Untitled by Bob S., on Flickr

Untitled by Bob S., on Flickr

Open to a 1 for 1 equal value trade to any of those Royals fans...

Would be looking for anything AU Pittsburgh [all sports], Clemente vintage, new football autos, baseball stars. LMK if interested thanks

2. Kronozio

I am interested, but not sure I have something you would be interested in. Eyeballing the front it looks like it is 60/40 off center left right. Nice card non the less.
    Collecting Mike Piazza, Griffey Jr, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber, Gerrit Cole, Frank Thomas 90s, Brytzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees, Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

Everything not in the graded section or Royal section is for trade.

In the graded section only cards for trade that I am shopping at this time are Alex Bregman, Reese McGuire, Gavin Cecchini, Xander Bogaerts. Everything else could be had for the right price, I wish I had some nice Pirate stuff in there and in my collection. I can't trade the bregman without my wives permission, it is her card, and she has expressed interest in trading it for one of her guys, she is not a royals fan though.

If we can get this into a larger deal I am all for it, if there are cards you like, even those listed as off limits, let me know because I see other cards I like of yours. Thanks for replying.
    Last edited by TheKingRoyal; 12-02-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    Collecting Mike Piazza, Griffey Jr, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber, Gerrit Cole, Frank Thomas 90s, Brytzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees, Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

a few in the graded area definitely interest me but would turn in to something pretty substantial I think. Wouldn't have any interest in the Royals / Dodgers stuff. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingRoyal View Post
    Everything not in the graded section or Royal section is for trade.

In the graded section only cards for trade that I am shopping at this time are Alex Bregman, Reese McGuire, Gavin Cecchini, Xander Bogaerts. Everything else could be had for the right price, I wish I had some nice Pirate stuff in there and in my collection. I can't trade the bregman without my wives permission, it is her card, and she has expressed interest in trading it for one of her guys, she is not a royals fan though.

If we can get this into a larger deal I am all for it, if there are cards you like, even those listed as off limits, let me know because I see other cards I like of yours. Thanks for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by rws211 View Post
    a few in the graded area definitely interest me but would turn in to something pretty substantial I think.

that's fine by me, we're already talking a 1/1 auto here so we are in pretty substantial territory already.
    Hidden Content