Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Want to trade cards for football ttm...rcs, autos, gu, refractors, etc

wish trade my cards for ttm/IP football autos that I don't have. let me know if you have a need such as a player, team, etc...i'm easy to work with so lets deal.
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 02-24-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

2. Kronozio
    lmk who looking for

5) 2016 Leaf Draft Dak Prescott RC #19
    6) 2016 Prestige Draft Dak Prescott RC#3 blue

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    lmk who looking for

5) 2016 Leaf Draft Dak Prescott RC #19
    6) 2016 Prestige Draft Dak Prescott RC#3 blue
    Don't know what you have..I collect everyone, just as long as the card/cards are in great shape and the sig isn't faded..
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 11-19-2016 at 10:00 PM.
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers

I'm selling autographing stickers for placing on cards
    15 count for $5 pp

have

andre reed
    phillipi sparks
    howard cross
    mike wagner
    andy Russell
    brad daliuso
    Charles way
    kent grahm
    dave brown
    dermonti dawson

quite a list... any with a white jersey and do you have any pics? I don't have any of the Giants players or the Andy Russell.

have tons of giants

List giants..Ottis Anderson is one I need or any 80s/90s players. I'm more of a Browns fan than any other team. Like I said, I collect everyone.
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 11-22-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Buddy I have this Tristar Authenticated 8x10 Auto of Arian Foster available! tristar coa/hologram.

Have any brett favre besides rc year or Texans current and andre/arian especially low #ed ft?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alfred Blue , Louis Nix III Current Texans and Astros FY Prospects and Rookies. ccw/tr trader of month honors /tr hofer of '09..

Any use for two Bob Golic cards?
    I collect Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast