Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking For 06 Topps Series 1 8306 And Hobby Masters!

just need 8306 cutler and hof thorpe and hm everyone but lt alexander and vick

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have the dangelo williams 8306. looking for steeler stuff or guys in my sig.

i have a 05 topps finest bettis and a 06 topps dpp charlie frye if thats fine please post

really would want an rc for it. not interested in base.

i have the 8306 elway, kelly, dickerson, deangelo williams, and i think one other, if you need them
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

i remember you posted a while back about pulling a jeremy bloom topps auto- still have it? id like to pick it up if we can work a decent deal for it
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

hey, you need to clean out your inbox dmx, i posted a trade and you probly haven't gotten it yet because you're over your limit. i'm also trying to PM you about our trade. thanks. PM me when you can

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    i remember you posted a while back about pulling a jeremy bloom topps auto- still have it? id like to pick it up if we can work a decent deal for it
    Ed
    yea i still have it.. i would like to get another auto for it or a bulk of my insert needs in either the football or series 2 topps baseball

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast