Thread: One Step Closer!

One Step Closer!

As some of you may know I have been collecting the early Between the Pipes sets! Other then the HSHS redemptions I am one card away from completing the 02-03 set which is the Roman Turek autograph card! The 01-02 set I was missing 3 up until today! The three were the All-Star Jersey of Olaf Kolzig and Stick and Jersey cards of Bernie Parent and Jacque Plante! Well the Plante arrived today so I am just down to the two remaining cards! Here is what I have so far in the Stick and Jersey set!

And the Plante!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

2. Kronozio
    AWESOME COLLECTION
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

As a goalie and goalie collector, I approve this message

Well done on this gorgeous set! That Plante... awesome.

Keep up the great work!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

That is one nice collection.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

solid collection!
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Team PC: Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    Players PC: Darnell Nurse / Ethan Bear
    Set Wants: 2018-19 Upper Deck Series 1 YG (when released)

Shock and awe I say!

Yours has to be one astounding office or games room full of showcases with your collection. It would be one heck of a room to visit.

Good'ol BTP, awesome!
    The Most Wanted card list:

• 2013-14 Between the Pipes Nameplates #NP61; #NP62 Arturs Irbe /1;
    • 2014-15 Upper Deck Premier Mega Patch Sleeve Numbers #PMPZG Zemgus Girgensons /4;