Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Quick Question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Quick Question

So I forgot to set to album while scanning an album page. Saved scans a couple cards have the wrong backs. How do I delete those off of Documentation sreen?

Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

So I forgot to set to album while scanning an album page. Saved scans a couple cards have the wrong backs. How do I delete those off of Documentation sreen?

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

You can delete cards from the location screen, the scan group screen and search screen.
    You can select a Box or a Row or a section or one or multiple cards and click on the trash button.

Please note that you can delete cards that had status DOC RDY or NOT.

Thanks