Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Patrick Roy PC

My Patrick Roy PC

Hi, please look at my Patrick Roy collection. I will add more photos soon.
    Thanks Dave

https://www.fullpast.com/tomekat8cz

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tonyman; 12-06-2016 at 07:17 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very nice Roy's so far! Can't wait to see more
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thank you creasecollector :)
    Last edited by tonyman; 11-24-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Have a look at my traders. Lots of Patrick Roy in there. I used to be a major collector of his. Pm me if you see somethng you like.
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and i collect 2 players from P.E.I., Brad Richards and Brandon Gormley
    my for sale or trade link that is done as an excel file Hidden Content

Thank you mikeytherock for your offer. Unfortunately right now I'm not looking for new cards.
    Dave

Great looking site! Like the design and the navigation of it. Also know on a personal side how much work is involved to scan front and back of all cards, crop them and put them up on a site. Shows a real dedication for sure!

The only quibble I might have, is when you are looking at a particular season, there's no way to tell what the card is unless you click it. Again, only a minor nitpick as the site as a whole is absolutely outstanding. Great stuff!

Thank you 56Parkies for great words. I've just seen your Osgood collection, wow. And many Hasek cards.

If you want, you can add your collection on my website too. All hockey collectors can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast