Vancouver's 2-Day Sport Card Show - Not as "Worsley" as I thought, it turned out "Aito"!

Bad Puns Bad Puns.. whatcha gonna do when they I say them for you?

All jokes aside, it's no Expo but Vancouver had their semi-annual Sports Card Fanfest 2-day show. Great to see new vendors come in and of course always a great time with the SCF crew! Lots of deals to be had and quite the turnout!

Starting off, this was one of the most unexpected things I picked up. Future 1st round pick potentially?:

A nice low-numbered parallel from a popular set:

Canucks' only saving grace this season......:

And a couple of Legends (RIP):

Of course, a show wouldn't a show without some PC picks-ups:

The most surprising thing to me was I was able to pick-up some nicer Toews for my PC! Usually for shows I have a hard time getting any Toews (aside from base and inserts). Very happy with these for the PC:

and with that I'm 4 cards away from 800 different Toews cards for the PC! Hoping to hit that number by the end of the year!

Thank you all for watching. Hope everyone had a good week at the show! Until next time!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

The Toews pickups for your PC are superb! Really liking the look of that SP Authentic MOD Auto'd card.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Was fun!

The Horvat and Toews were steals .... I know
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Great adds to your PC, The kid has a better Auto than most NHLer's nowadays.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

that towes and trottier
    is a sweet looking card..
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content