Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Picked up a hobbybox of artifacts 2016-17

Bought the box because the store was all out of series one. The guy behind the counter talked me in to buying this box. Pulled a dual jersey Gretzky auto. Dual jersey Henrik Lundquist, Steven santini rookie jersey, new Jersey devils rookie redemption, ruby charlie lindgren RC, ruby jakub voracek, emerald Jason Dickinson rc, I think that was all the noteworthy pulls. I would like to post pics but not sure entirely how

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Awesome!
    See Hidden Content for WTT & WTTF lists, galleries, and blogs.
    Favorite Teams: Mariners, Mets, Canucks, Penguins, Panthers, Islanders, Seahawks, Cal, Washington, Gonzaga

Any idea what its worth? Im kind of a newb and never pulled anything qyite like it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizack View Post
    Any idea what its worth? Im kind of a newb and never pulled anything qyite like it before.
    Kind of hard to tell with the low print run, but it's definitely more than you paid for the box, I am sure.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

some guys wait their entire life collecting for a hit like that... you got it on on your first few boxes... incredible. Will you buy my next lotto max? LOL ...

Keep on posting :)

Ty! I appreciate the feedback. The best card I had pulled before this was the Eichle rookie which actually happened to be a box i bought from walmart before this 1. The guy at the store was pretty excited about the Gretzky tho so did some searching and found this site lol.. I will keep posting. I hope to contribute a lot to this site in the future!

The thing that bothered me the most about pulling this card was that there was a chance i would never pull a better card... Im gonna keep on trying tho. i havent gotten a 1/1 yet so thats the next goal :)

This might be the best hit you'll ever get... ever. :) Congrats on the massive card. Wow! I don't break much boxes, but that is probably better than anything I've ever hit. Once again, congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by Krizack View Post
    The thing that bothered me the most about pulling this card was that there was a chance i would never pull a better card... Im gonna keep on trying tho. i havent gotten a 1/1 yet so thats the next goal :)
    Good point... especially when spending some hard earned coin. Best thing is you can easily sell/trade cards you dont want for the ones you need here :)

I'm sure you may already have private messages for that Gretzky lol

You mentioned Walmart... blaster packs. Those are a lot of fun. I do those all the time when I can't spend a fortune. In fact if your a Upper Deck Young Gun lover you'll hit a lot of those in Walmart. Retail packs tends to have less memorabilia/jersey cards so they have to fill the packs with something lol. I recommend buying the Upper Deck tins. Nice hits in those for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast