Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gretzky auto dual jersey. Whats it worth?

Pulled it from a box Friday just wondering how much its worth.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check past eBay sales for an idea

ok thank you... not sure i will find the same card cause its pretty new but ill try to find one similar

One sold for 160$ us
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Odd they are xx/25. Thought these were all xx/12. Guess they had to up the print run in Artifacts too?

Anyways, ebay is the best place to go. It might not have the exact card you have, but there sure are a ton very similar.

Can see the complete listings here, and gauge off those to determine your price

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...p2045573.m1684
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

It books at $100
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Quote Originally Posted by habslover View Post
    It books at $100
    If that's true ...... here is another prime example of why people should not even consider Beckett as a method to determine the value of cards.

A Gretzky dual jersey auto /25 has a BV of 100 ....... yet a McDavid YG ( 10,000+ copies ) has a BV of 250 ( guessing as of course I dont have a Beckett )

How can the Beckett followers actually take that magazine seriously ....... like, please Beckett followes ..... come to the defense of your beloved price guide on this one
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

I agree its worth more, Im just quoting B O L.

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    If that's true ...... here is another prime example of why people should not even consider Beckett as a method to determine the value of cards.

A Gretzky dual jersey auto /25 has a BV of 100 ....... yet a McDavid YG ( 10,000+ copies ) has a BV of 250 ( guessing as of course I dont have a Beckett )

How can the Beckett followers actually take that magazine seriously ....... like, please Beckett followes ..... come to the defense of your beloved price guide on this one
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post

lol... totaly agree
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Ya i take beckett bv with a grain of salt.I found one on ebay that sold at 250$A obo not sure if it was the obo tho.does the # it was printed affect anything? I think #13 was the one that sold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast