Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

May be time to hang up the hobby trading thread....could it be the last

Seems as though things have tapped out on the old trading forum these days. It's the same handful of people day in and day out with the same wants needs and stuff to trade. Is it time to give up on football and only half way through the season. I have over 500 game used and auto's available to trade and the only thing everyone is after is the Dak Prescott auto and Zeke Elliott game used I have. Maybe take a break and go to shows for a while. I can't help it but this is getting boring even for the average trader. Guess we'll see if this drums up any trades...... otherwise most likely the last trade thread for me. Hard to believe out of all the millions of traders out there that there is only 50 to 100 traders and usually always the same ones viewing the forum at any given time. Feel free to comment on how you think things are going and maybe just maybe a few trades may come out of all this.

Bring one bring em all get up off the couch let's trade y'all

Thanks for the interest,
    Robert
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    willing to give it a chance.

Pirates Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Steelers Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Michigan Alumni Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Orlando Magic Autos,Game used , patches ,RCs #'
    Penguins Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Current Lightning Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Seattle Sounders
    Manchester United
    PSG
    Dortmund
    Autographed memorabilia with reputable COAs
    Stadium giveaways
    Gameday programs

tradelist is in my sig
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

I think i came back after my hiatus to the way it is now so it doesnt seem too different to me but you're not the only one who's expressed those sentiments. that being said I know we've made one trade before which was pretty unique and we boosted each other's PCs. Happy to try again if you see anything in my tradelist:

interested in any of these: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2341692-selling
    Carr dual patch
    Theo Riddick auto
    both amari GU
    braxton prizm GU
    mike evans clear cut atuo
    david johnson rookie jerseys (both)
    deandre washington autos
    i know your post mentioned zeke GUs but i could use at least one for the collection so any of those as well.
    hunter henry patch
    and potentially any peyton GU could use one for the collection as well

also i know theres a kenny hilliard collector on this forum woudl be worth tracking him down if you're trading those
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Hey Robert,
    I am looking for a bulk trade of low end autos or game used if you have any interest in clearing out some of your space. Let me know.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

They all moved over to blow out's forum, If you like to sell that's the place to be, but getting trades is like pulling teeth from a mad wolverine with rabies. Even if you state that your only trading they ask "how much for the..". I've been on SCF for 13yrs and watched it decline on trades. I haven't had a trade on here in so long. I have over 1000's autos and just the same in gu/jrsys and still can't find a good trade. So I know your frustration.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    willing to give it a chance.

Pirates Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Steelers Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Michigan Alumni Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Orlando Magic Autos,Game used , patches ,RCs #'
    Penguins Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Current Lightning Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Seattle Sounders
    Manchester United
    PSG
    Dortmund
    Autographed memorabilia with reputable COAs
    Stadium giveaways
    Gameday programs

tradelist is in my sig
    Have some low end steelers and some Michigan stuff. Would you have anything from my sig.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    I think i came back after my hiatus to the way it is now so it doesnt seem too different to me but you're not the only one who's expressed those sentiments. that being said I know we've made one trade before which was pretty unique and we boosted each other's PCs. Happy to try again if you see anything in my tradelist:

interested in any of these: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2341692-selling
    Carr dual patch
    Theo Riddick auto
    both amari GU
    braxton prizm GU
    mike evans clear cut atuo
    david johnson rookie jerseys (both)
    deandre washington autos
    i know your post mentioned zeke GUs but i could use at least one for the collection so any of those as well.
    hunter henry patch
    and potentially any peyton GU could use one for the collection as well

also i know theres a kenny hilliard collector on this forum woudl be worth tracking him down if you're trading those
    Winston Clear cut and Gurley redemption are popping out at me. The Kenny Hilliard collector doesn't have things I need or could use. Let me know if you would trade either of those.

Still interested in youreading chrome and prizm colors of Winston Mario take gurley cooper. also if you have aNY of David johnson Jay ajayi or Tyler Lockett could use those as well.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I AM ONLY ABLE TO SHIP ON SATURDAYS

I'm always looking for cards of UVA Players that I don't have.

Herman Moore
    Matt Schaub
    Chris Long
    Tiki & Ronde Barber
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    Heath Miller
    Bill "Bullet" Dudley
    and various others.

Happy to potentially trade Winston. Gurley was from a break yesterday so I'll have the redemption card in hand by the weekend. Haven't decided on trading it or not but pm me and let's see what we can work out
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast