Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Look at First Cards of Weber & Subban with New Teams

2016-17 Parkhurst will be a retail-only Canadian exclusive product this year, coming out in December.

Key point - first cards of Weber as a Montreal Canadien and PK Subban as a Nashville Predator.

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Still weird to see them pictured in these jerseys.. But should be neat for Habs/Preds collectors to get their new PC's off to a good start! Although it's lower-end stuff, but I've always liked the look of Parkhurst and the parallels it produces.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice.

Does this his mean no Parkhurst in the Mega blasters in Walmart this year? Speaking of which, does anyone know when they're released in Canada?

Not so sure how I feel about a Canadian Retail only product. I think it is going to make it tough to find parallels, and it is a big set for team collectors.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

So so very weird to see them in their new jerseys...but the healing process is going well...Shea is lighting it up in Montreal, Santa is bringing me a Weber jersey and I was finally able to take my Subban signed jersey out of the frame and replace it by a Price one last night...i'm confident that the healing will be complete on March 2nd when i'm at the Bell Centre to say thanks to PK...Time really does heal wounds lol

These are fine. Being a rookie card collector, players switching uniforms has little impact on my collecting goals.

I do collect autographed jersey cards as a side project, but I try to find cards of the player with their original team if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDuff77 View Post
    Nice.

Does this his mean no Parkhurst in the Mega blasters in Walmart this year? Speaking of which, does anyone know when they're released in Canada?
    I heard it's going to be its own standalone product this year.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Per this post, Parkhurst is indeed a standalone product. Also, if y'all didn't know, Champ's, Portfolio and Contours won't be back this season.

Is there a checklist out for this yet? Not that I expect Andrew Shaw to be in it...

Quote Originally Posted by wvu_class_of_2001 View Post
    Per this post, Parkhurst is indeed a standalone product. Also, if y'all didn't know, Champ's, Portfolio and Contours won't be back this season.

Is there a checklist out for this yet? Not that I expect Andrew Shaw to be in it...
    I expected Contours to be out of the product list after all the McDavid hyped releases, but the fact that Champs won't be back makes me sad :( Always loved those cards. But I am excited for a Parkhurst standalone. Hoping UD makes it worth it and builds that product up a little and make it a little deeper.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Additionally, there will be Parkie rookies in retail Series 1 so hopefully they all combine for the set. Would be weird if there were two different releases with the brand on them.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast