LF: Huge Wantlist!! (SCAN HEAVY)

Please let me know if you have or have seen any of these cards.

Any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks!!

I’m looking for Game-Used Penguins cards from 2004 and before & Panini Prime Colors!
    Hidden Content Updated: 6/15/15
    Game-Used Pens Stats:Single Player Jersey-Stick-Puck-Goalie: 577 Single Player Patches: 135 Multi-Player Jersey-Patch-Stick-Puck-Goalie: 174 Panini Prime Colors: 44
    If you want to see a specific card, I probably have it! So JUST ASK, and I will upload it!

I believe the 14/15 Premier Tribute Rookie Auto Patch Gold Fleury 4/5 in the scan is mine, will have to check the numbering on mine when I get home

Odd though, tried to look to see if I had a scan of it in my bucket and I dont ....... this card was pulled at my LCS by a customer and the owner immediately grabbed it from him .... dont think it made it online at all ( unless he threw it on ebay for a bit 1st ).

Another few cards I have answers on:

- 03/04 ITG Used Signature Series Rookie Emblem Fleury 1/1 - Was actually on ebay not too long ago. You can guess who owns this one now =P

- 02/03 SPx Big Futures Jersey Caron /99, /25 - I dont believe either card was produced
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

I was right!

*** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hey,
    I know where a couple of the Mario's are, and they won't leaving there any time soon . I do also agree with canucks, those 03/04 Big Future cards were never produced. I chased them right after the product launched and have never seen one. Also that 00-01 BAP Dual with Jagr in gold, that one is a 1/1 and the guy who has it is batshi* crazy, current asking price on that is $2,000 along with some really nice 1/1's. I also know I had a couple of these when I did all the Penguins, but they are long gone now. I will keep an eye out for ya.

Thad
    Well, guess I am looking for a new photo site as well, ehh maybe not....