Thanksgiving Trade Thread - WTTF Braves Inserts

Looking to trade for Braves inserts. I am willing to look through lists. Let me know what teams you are interested in and I can put together a list of inserts/rcs and the occasional auto/gu that I have for trade. Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving!

PS: If you have a 2000 Topps Tek Chipper Jones Tektonics I will be your friend forever

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Do you still have the Cespedes Panini Classics/25, 2005 Bowman Draft Hanley Ramirez, and the Carlton Fisk Topps Tribute from your photobucket page? I would be interested in those. My tradelist is in my sig.

Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content