Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

FT: Trout Topps Metallic Snowflake SP

Grabbed a box of 2016 Topps holiday at Walmart and pulled the Trout metallic snowflake card.

It is for trade. I'm looking for a nice Twins card in return. I like everything Twins, but I want something nice for the Trout. I especially like low #'d refractors, RCs, inserts and parallels.

I also have a 2016 Topps Chrome Pink Trout refractor, so if you're a Trout collector and want both, we can work out a deal. Just let me know what Twins you have.
    I only collect Twins, unless trading up for better trade bait.
    Hidden Content (work in progress)

Have any other metallic parallels or the hit for trade or other cubs? I can add but mainly have 16 topps heritage sp 708 Byung-Ho park rc

My hit was a Blake Snell GU. The other four metallic Snowflakes were: Jason Heyward, Victor Martinez, Ian Kinsler and Matt Holiday

I'd be interested in the heyward if that's ft and any other good cubs if you have some,especially jorge soler. Inrereested in the park sp at all?

I like the Park OK but it only books at $4. I want much more for the Trout.

How much book value would you want for it? Almost all of them are $10 or less on eBay.

How how much for the Snell too? Migh have a few Sano cards.

I'm not too interested in the trout. But have any cubs to trade for the park? Any cubs numbered or relics that are about 4 value?

Cubs14 - OK, well in that case maybe I can help. Along with the Heyward Metallic I could throw in my other Cubs base from the Topps Holiday box? I can't remember all I had but I'm sure there were 3 or for more. You want to do a PWE trade?

Zanderlax - I'm looking for about $25 in BV for the Trout, and about $8 for the Snell

Dodgerfan - I sent you a PM about the Killebrew

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast