Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Final wedding gift box break: 99-00 Finest series 1 (Paul Pierce hot box)

All right, this is the last one! Been looking forward to it for days; busting '90s Finest is always fun. I had a great box of 98-99 Finest about a year ago.

Here are the results:

Good box for Pierce fans. The New Millennium is a refractor and numbered to 300.

The Robinson/Duncan is the dual refractor version; Double Feature had left refractors, right refractors, and dual refractors; the latter which were the hardest of the three to pull. Nice card.

The Cal Bowdler is also a refractor, and numbered just to 150, which was quite low for that era. Too bad it's Cal Bowdler, who was pretty much a really poor man's Nick Collison. I remember him ranting once about Y2K being a scam when he was interviewed during his rookie season. I have no idea why I remember that. I do know some Hawks collectors who might be interested in this card.

Rookie class was deep with many good players, though it didn't produce any mega names. Best ones I pulled were Baron Davis and Shawn Marion. I know a guy who likes low end rookies, so they will all go to him.

The rest are available for trade. I also got tons of base (couple of Kobes etc.); the collation was such that I basically got two insert "hot packs" and a bunch of packs that were mostly (if not all) base with the occasional rookie.

Overall, this was an okay break. They are quite stunning to look at in-hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

These look really cool, I skipped the years from 1996-2000 basically so it's cool to see this stuff.

What's with the heat activated ink? Does it still work?
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LOL I don't know; not sure if it would still be considered 'mint' if I messed with it, so I've just let it be. :)

But yeah, cool set to break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

I could use cards from #'s 252-266, but it sounds like they are going to another home?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yep, rookies sent already; sorry.