Over 1,500 cards in Bucket! Looking for anything Cleveland!!

Would love to get some weekend trading done. Let's go!

My Flickr account is tagged by team and player. Go to my Photostream, click on magnifying glass and type in team or player.
    Trading/Buying for: Browns, Cavs and Indians

Bucket:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Have a bunch of Indians... Looking for Nolan Ryan's in return. LMK if you have anything. Thanks Chris.
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Hey man, question about two baseball inserts I saw in your bucket. The gibson bowman platinum and topps chrome sano. Are those refractors or colored parallels. I cant tell by the pics

look on my www site for rcs, inserts, autos
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Would love to get more trading done this weekend!
    Trading/Buying for: Browns, Cavs and Indians

Bucket:
    Hidden Content

i'd be interested in schwarber insert and degrom gu. look over my www lists
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

just posted an all indians thread with some pretty rare inserts. please post there if interested. thx.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ians-For-Trade
    WANTLIST (EXCEL SPREADSHEET - GO TO WANTS TAB): Hidden Content